Click Here to Submit a Cat Adoption Application
Allow me to introduce myself, Dr. Tuxedo Murphy here coming to you live from the Friends for Life shelter. I’m an independent and loving older boy who enjoys the simple life. In fact, I live by one small set of rules: “Murphy’s law” if you will.
1. Live simply – There is nothing like a nap next to my furrever family. I’m not much for holding but I do like being close. To be near is to be happy.
2. Dream Big – I dream about cardboard boxes. The smaller they are the more appealing. I love a tight nap space.
3. Be grateful – I am grateful for warm beds, new friends, water out of the faucet, and plenty of space to call my own.
4. Give love – Love is my specialty!
5. Laugh lots – With me in your life, there will always be laughter. I am just that funny.
Pop by anytime and you just might find yourself loving your simple life with me.