Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Adopted as a puppy from FFL, Vic had a great life with his human. That came to a screeching halt the moment his human suffered a horrific car accident that left them in a coma. A year later and recovering from a traumatic brain injury and unable to care for Vic, it is time for Vic to become as vital a part of your life as he has been for someone else!
* Vic is extremely affectionate with his favorite people! He loves to sit, cuddle, lean up against, lick, and be petted and given attention by his human family.
* Vic welcomes visitors with a new toy!
* Vic is house and crate trained and so well-behaved, he can be left alone for a while!
* While Vic does enjoy the company of other dogs, it makes him extremely uncomfortable when they jump on him or bark at him, so it’s best for him to avoid dog parks and other places where unfamiliar dogs might be off-leash.
* Vic knows sit, stay and come, and lay down! He also knows how to ask for permission to chase a toy by sitting and making eye contact with you.
* Vic is good during thunderstorms, yet afraid of bicycles and probably skateboards – just hasn’t been socialized to them.
* Vic is an amazing activity pup! He loves going for walks, runs, car rides, and trips to the park
Life has dealt Vic a rough hand, but he’s ready to start a new chapter with someone who will give him a chance. Could you be the one? Come meet Vic and find out for yourself how wonderful he is!