Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Meet Phasma, a stunningly beautiful one year old! As a puppy, Phasma was adopted, but a work schedule change and move left her human with very little time to spend with her. Phasma loves children and adults, and knows that kids are a ton of fun! Phasma likes other dogs and playing with them too! Phasma is looking for an individual or family that has the time to devote to her, and she will make sure that all of that time is well spent!
* Phasma loves people of all ages and is very affectionate! She adores belly rubs and being petted!
* Phasma is house and crate trained!
* Phasma likes dogs and making friends with them!
* Phasma has good leash manners and likes going for walks!
* Phasma is super-smart! She knows sit, lie down, kennel, and shake hands!
Phasma’s current favorite activities include running, playing fetch and cuddling! She’s an equal opportunity cuddler, so if you are part of a family—the more the merrier! Phasma enjoys meeting new people and is very friendly as she meets and greets! Phasma has it all: sweetness, playfulness, affection, intelligence and plenty of energy to keep up with you! Phasma wants to share it all with you, so please make plans to meet her and be bow-wowed by her awesomeness!