Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Jane’s foster was out for a run, and Jane followed her home. It became clear that Jane had no home to go back to, so she’s here to meet you. Jane is super affectionate. When you go out, Jane is always excited to have you home! She is house and crate trained, with great indoor manners.
* Jane is blessed with good looks, a sweet personality, and lots of love for you!
* Jane likes everyone she’s met, and will mostly likely do well with children.
* Jane likes other dogs, but likes a proper introduction as she can be a bit shy at first.
* Jane is house and crate trained.
* Jane knows sit and stay, and can learn much more!
* Jane loves going for walks.
Jane is a love bug! She loves being with you and getting love and petting. This is great for you, because you’ll always know that Jane loves you! Jane likes doing whatever you want to do, and will be happy to go with you everywhere you can take her! After a long day, Jane will be there with you while you check your computer or watch TV. If you are on the phone, Jane will listen better than whoever you’re talking to! Really, it’s time you met Jane!