Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Ralph loves everyone, and has never met a stranger! Ralph’s human was asked to foster him a few years ago for veterinary treatment by a homeless man, and ended up staying after he was not retrieved. Ralph is a smart guy who knows many commands, and he’s super affectionate! Ralph is house and crate trained, and has great indoor manners! Ralph lives with three other dogs and gets along with them! Ralph is relaxed and easy-going, and is happy to cuddle up close to you and chill!
* Ralph likes people and is likely to be friends with children.
* Ralph is friendly and affectionate, and loves being loved on.
* Ralph likes to be properly introduced to other dogs, and prefers female dog friends but might make an exception for just the right male buddy.
* Ralph knows sit, leave it, stay, outside, down, and crate!
* Ralph is house and crate trained He loves having a treat when being crated!
Ralph loves sitting as close to you as he can, as that makes it easier to get cuddles and get petted! Ralph wants to meet other dogs while out on walks and will let you know if he’d like a meet and greet! Overall, Ralph is a sweet, good-natured boy who will be an amazing best bud for you!