Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
Sweet little Coconut was hanging around and greeting people outside her foster’s work and her friendliness opened the door to her future with you! Coconut loves meeting people. Coconut is a bit shy when first meeting dogs but then it’s play time! She loves playing and hanging out with her foster’s dogs. Coconut is super affectionate and all about being as close to you as possible! Coconut is destined to be forever yours!
* Coconut is a loving gal who falls in love with everyone she meets! She’ll love children, and maybe cats too!
* Coconut likes other dogs and appreciates the courtesy of an introduction!
* Coconut is great on a leash.
* Coconut is crate trained and is getting excellent grades with her housetraining.
* Coconut enjoys playing with toys and her foster dog siblings, along with eating, sleeping and cuddling!
Coconut is enjoying living life as a family dog and experiencing the type of daily experiences she will with you! Coconut loves and gives love and will be doing this her entire life! All she needs is for you to open your heart and home, and she’ll fill it with more love than you ever thought possible!