Click Here to Submit a Dog Adoption Application
This beautiful girl was found on Valentine’s Day running down a busy road. It was clear that Rose had been on the streets for a while but she’s come a long way since then. Rose is ready and waiting to meet her forever family!
* Rose is a sweetheart who loves attention from her humans! She enjoys cuddles, belly rubs, and snuggling up as close as she can.
* Rose is a smart girl! She seems to be housetrained and does well when left home alone. She already knows how to sit on command!
* Rose is adventurous and playful! Her favorite thing to do is explore on walks. She knows how to walk well on a leash. She also loves to play with toys with her human companions.
* Rose is an easy-going pup! She is a quiet girl with a calm temperament who rarely barks even when other dogs are around.
* Rose is learning to be around other dogs! She can be a bit socially awkward with other dogs so it is hard to know how she would do with another dog in the house. She may need several meetings or may prefer to be an only dog.
Rose is incredibly affectionate and playful with her humans. She would do well in a home that can appreciate her moderate activity level and cuddly nature. Her ideal day would include some play time with toys, a nice long walk, and lots and lots of love! If Rose sounds like a good match for you, apply to meet her today!