- Born: May 2010
- Breed: DSH
- Gender: Female
- Kids: It's a possibility
- Dogs: It's a possibility
- Cats: Absolutely!
She’s shy at first, but then an extremely affectionate lap cat!(Last Updated On: March 17, 2020)
When Matilda first came to the shelter she was very scared. The FFL staff and volunteers did not rush her or force affection on her. They just patiently worked on building trust over time. It was well worth the wait! She’s gone from “fraidy cat” to lap cat!
Here’s what you can expect once Matilda gets comfortable with you:
• Lap time! If you sit down, Matilda will make her way into your lap for warmth and affection.
• Extreme biscuit-making. We’re talking big, fluffy, Southern-style biscuits made with love. Not sure what we mean? Ask a cat person.
• Matilda likes treats and toys, but above all else, she likes being petted (not scratched though, just soft pets).
• Matilda loves other cats! Does your cat need a companion? Matilda could be their new cat pal!
• Matilda may be able to live with a cat-friendly dog.