- Born: May 2017
- Breed: Mixed
- Weight: 50
- Gender: Male
- Energy: low
- Health: Heartworm positive; ask a staff member
- Kids: No experience
- Dogs: It's a possibility
- Cats: No experience
A gentle soul, looking for a forever home!
Why we love Sully–and you should too!
Sully and his friend Penny came to Friends for Life after being dumped on the property of a local business. Sully has lots of qualities that will make him a great companion for the right household.
Here are some reasons we think Sully is a great dog:
- He has experience using a kennel and rests there comfortably.
- He is well-behaved when left alone at home.
- He’s already house-trained.
- He knows how to share his food and toys, and takes treats gently when hand-fed.
- Sully loves to be petted, but he’s not clingy ; he likes his alone time, too.
Sully is a shy guy, but he warms up given some time. He would do well in a calm household with humans who will give him the opportunity to get used to new situations at his own pace and give him lots and lots of love. This sweetie deserves all the pets you can give, and he will love you back forever!
If you are looking for a sweet guy who loves to Snuggle Sully is your man!