Vet + Non-Vet Services
No need to bring your pet(s).
We can dispense this to you without an exam.
- Pet Food Bank
- Flea preventative (topical – Fipronil)
- Dewormer (roundworms/hookworms)
Bring your pet(s).
All pets must have an exam by our veterinarian prior to vaccination.
- Dog Vaccinations: Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella (optional)
- Cat Vaccinations: Rabies, FVRCP
- Cat FIV/FeLV Combo Test
- Dog Heartworm test and preventative
- Heartworm testing is required prior to dispensing heartworm preventative.
- We will not be testing dogs under 6 months for heartworms. We can still provide you with preventative for them.
Vaccinations + Tests
DOGS + CATS
- Flea Preventative — Treats fleas and prevents their eggs/larvae from developing
- Dewormer — Treats and prevents roundworms and hookworms
- Rabies Vaccine — Prevents the contraction of rabies
- DHPP — A vaccination that covers: Distemper , Hepatitis , Parainfluenza , and Parvovirus
- Bordetella Vaccine — Vaccination to avoid kennel cough
- Heartworm Test + Preventative — A test to confirm if a dog has heartworms ; preventatives help prevent the worms from growing but will not treat a dog that is heartworm positive (a dog gets heartworms when they are bitten by an infected mosquito while not on preventatives)
If you have more questions, reach out to our Clinic team.