In this issue of “The No Kill Advocate” (Issue #6 2008), the No Kill Advocacy Center details:
- The Wild Life of Feral Cats – The humane movement makes many assumptions about feral cats. Most of them are wrong.
- Putting “Release” into TNR – Some call it Trap-Neuter-Return; others Trap-Neuter-Release. It may be a difference between life and death.
- TNR Works – The facts are in – feral cats have a good quality of life; while TNR saves lives and money.
- Beyond the Indoor Dogma – Opponents of TNR have one major problem – 10,000 years of history.
- An ACO’s Guide to Feral Cats – The policy benefits of TNR from the animal control perspective.
- A model Feral Cat Policy – An open door shelter does not have to mean an open door to the killing of feral cats
- Against Anti-Cat Laws and more