- Born: Nov 2019
- Breed: Mixed
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Gender: Male
- Kids: It's a possibility
- Dogs: It's a possibility
- Cats: It's a possibility
Give Chance a chance!
Why we love Chance–and you should too!
Chance came to us after he was found running around an apartment complex all neglected and unable to walk properly, due to malnutrition issues. Even though he had a rough start, with a healthy diet and some training, Chance has developed into a confident, fun-loving boy!
Here is the 411 on Chance:
- This boy is a major Smarty Pants and can master new training concepts in just one session!
- He is crate trained and working on his housetraining.
- He knows quite a few training cues, like Sit, Down, and Touch.
- He uses different behaviors to communicate when he wants affection, training time, or a chance to go outside.
- Chance can be uncomfortable sharing items like food with people and other dogs, but our behavior and training department has helped him learn to move away from items of value when approached.
- Chance can be fearful with unfamiliar dogs, but given sometime to feel comfortable, he can be a playful second pup.
This may not have had the best start in life, but he has been optimistic about his future in a loving, patient home. If you think that you could be the adopter to provide that home for this boy, please put in an application for Chance!